Wednesday 1 March 2017

Questions, questions, questions

During our Literacy time this week we've been taking a close up look at questions.
What is a question?
Why do we use questions?
Are there different types of questions?
Are some better than others?
What makes a question?
Let's create a Question Chain. I'll start with my question, post a comment to answer my question then pose a question for others to answer. (Do this in the same blog comment.)
What is your favourite part of our new classroom?

4 comments:

  1. my favourite part our classroom is our little
    room on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite part of our room is the writing corner.
    Who also likes this corner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lost my flatsaie a loin time a go

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question is when you want to know someone more about there life
    (For example) what is your favorite colour?

    ReplyDelete